Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
SFUSD Student and Family Handbook
The District will be printing limited copies of the handbook. Use the link below to access the electronic handbook, which is actually easier to search because of the index links to each section. The Family Handbook is available in English, Spanish, Arabic, Tagalog, Vietnamese and Chinese. Paper copies can be requested in the school office.
New Parent Information
SFUSD Health Requirement Checklist (Important)
2019-2020 Emergency Cards
2019-2020 Multi-Purpose Family Income Form/School Lunch Forms
You can help our school get more funding. Federal, local, and private grant funding is based on the number of eligible meal applications we collect and the only way to collect every eligible form is to collect multipurpose family income forms from every student.
Children get better meals. The more eligible forms we collect, the more money Student Nutrition Services (SNS) receives to spend on better food.
It’s easy — just fill out the multipurpose family income form by clicking this link, Complete a Multipurpose Family Income Form now! The online form is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, Arabic, and Tagalog. Look for the language link in the upper right corner.
Below are Step-by-Step guides for the online Multipurpose Family Income Form @ SchoolCafe.com
If you filled out a form last year
Federal Law requires families to fill out a new multipurpose family income form every year. School funding is also determined each year based on current forms.
If you or your child is not a citizen or legal U.S. resident
Free and reduced price meals are available for all children regardless of their citizenship status. A Social Security Number is not required.
Optional Suggested Student Supplies
- Back packs – without wheels!!! – that are large enough to hold 9 x 12 folders without bending them, and for the upper grades – large enough to hold 3 text books and some notebooks. Write student’s name inside the backpack!
- For everyone – Pencil Box/Bag, small hand-held pencil sharpener, reusable SPILL-PROOF water bottle, 5 #2 pencils, 1 red pencil, 2 large ‘pink pearl’ eraser, 2 or 3 pens in red, blue, black [& green if you can find it,] a few two-prong pocket folders in different colors – red, blue, green – some teachers will want more than 3, age-appropriate scissors
- For grades K-2 – Change of clothes – with all clothes labeled. [Milk spills, wet playground, slip & tear clothes – all can require a change of clothes,] and for the classroom – Clorox wipes, Hand Sanitizer, Box of ZipLoc Bags – your choice of size, bottle of Hand Soap.
- For grades 3-5 – a box of 12 or 24 colored pencils, 12 inch wooden ruler
- NOTE:some teachers suggest Sharpies, however persons under the age of 18 are not supposed to be in possession of any permanent markers.
- A new box of crayons (or 2)
- Washable colored markers and/or colored pencils
- Box of 24 #2 pencils to use during the whole school year.
- 2-3 large ‘pink pearl’ erasers
- 2 or 3 pens in red, blue, black
- 2 glue sticks
- 4 oz. bottle of white glue
- roll of scotch tape
- package of construction paper
- age-appropriate pair of scissors
- for grades 3-5: package of writing (loose leaf) paper, package of graph paper, package of 100 – 3 x 5 or 4 x 6 lined index cards
3rd Grade/Room 206 (updated July, 2019)
Ms. Nova’s Bungalow B classroom: (updated July, 2019)
- Do a Dot Markers – 2 packs
- Spring Action Preschool Scissors – 8 – 10 pairs
- White Card Stock – 1 pack