Chinese School at Alamo (CSA)
Chinese School at Alamo operates independently from Alamo Elementary School. Our on-site program is managed by The Richmond Neighborhood Center to provide after‐school language and cultural enrichment for children.
Our Goals: Make learning Chinese fun and interesting. Provide Cantonese and Mandarin language instruction. Teach the students Chinese culture, heritage, and history.
Hours of our program: Monday through Friday from 2:45 pm to 5:45 pm.
We are hiring for additional Group Leaders/Tutors.
Summary of essential job functions are listed below. Positions are seasonal and follow the SFUSD school year calendar.
Group leaders will provide homework and academic support during the after school program from Monday to Thursday. Group leaders will design and implement activities based on a monthly theme for Friday Enrichment Days.
- Assist students with their daily homework. Provide academic support as needed.
- Supervise the students and maintain their safety.
- Maintain the classroom and shared site space in a clean and well kept manner after
- Monitor and maintain student progress and behavior.
- Timely completion of incident reports and homework progress logs.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned by the site coordinator.
- Attends regular staff meetings.
- Create and maintain curriculum for activities on Friday Enrichment Days.
If you feel we are a right fit, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and site in the subject.