For the 2014-15 school year, May 4-8 is Teacher Appreciation week. Yay for the Alamo teachers! This is our time to show them how much we appreciate all that they do.
- Monday: Thank you note day! Bring a special note for your teacher
- Tuesday: Artwork day. Draw, paint or create a piece of art for your teacher, or write a poem.
- Wednesday: Bring one flower for your teacher (one volunteer parent per class is needed to bring a vase and help collect and arrange flowers).
- Thursday: Think and thank outside your classroom. Bring a note or artwork for one or more faculty or staff member outside your classroom. (examples: Prinicipal Fong, Ms.Shellie, Kat, Ms.Murphy, Ms.Betsy, Ms.Sarah the librarian, Mrs.Pellegrini, Ms. Mary, Mr.Eduardo & Ms.Venus – check your Alamo School Directory).
- Friday: Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheon. If you can volunteer, please email Elizabeth Meeks, firstname.lastname@example.org. Help is needed with set-up, serving and clean-up.
All week we will need volunteers to bring breakfast goodies for the teachers (juice, coffee, treats). We will also need volunteers to bring delicious desserts for the luncheon on Friday. All goodies can be delivered directly to the faculty room on the second floor.
You can sign up at 2015 Teacher Appreciation Week