The Friends of Alamo School Foundation (FASF) is a parent and teacher organization supporting the educational enrichment of Alamo Elementary students. FASF works hand in hand with the Alamo PTA.
The mission of FASF is to raise funds for enrichment programs:
- To finance programs that are either not funded by SFUSD or receive minimal funding. These programs include: physical education, music, art, literacy, and computer science and technology.
- To provide teachers and staff with the necessary and appropriate support needed to give exceptional instruction to all of Alamo’s students.
- To provide leadership in encouraging and supporting excellence in public education.
FASF was established in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. We are governed by a board of directors of parents and teachers.
2017-2018 FASF Board of Directors
- President Jennifer Erskine Ogden firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer Sean Glaub email@example.com
- Secretary Christopher Wright firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Kenji Iida email@example.com
- Director Stephanie Kwan Speaks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Susie Lee Legaspi email@example.com
- Director Patricia & Dan Lui firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Elizabeth Meeks email@example.com
- Director Natalie Notaney firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Robin Thompson email@example.com
- Director/Teacher Pamela Lim LimP@sfusd.edu
- Director/Teacher Betty Liu LiuB@sfusd.edu
- Director/Teacher Joseph Siedman SiedmanJ@sfusd.edu
If you’d like to know more about FASF, please contact any of our members listed above, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your questions, feedback and suggestions.
Friends of Alamo School Foundation Tax ID #: 94-3255075