The Friends of Alamo School Foundation (FASF) is a parent and teacher organization supporting the educational enrichment of Alamo Elementary students. FASF works hand in hand with the Alamo PTA.
The mission of FASF is to raise funds for enrichment programs:
- To finance programs that are either not funded by SFUSD or receive minimal funding. These programs include: physical education, music, art, literacy, outdoor science education, and computer science & technology.
- To provide teachers and staff with the necessary and appropriate support needed to give exceptional instruction to all of Alamo’s students.
- To provide leadership in encouraging and supporting excellence in public education.
FASF was established in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. We are governed by a board of directors of parents and teachers.
2017-2018 FASF Board of Directors
- President Jennifer Erskine Ogden email@example.com
- Treasurer Susie Lee Legaspi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary Christopher Wright email@example.com
- Director Kenji Iida firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Sean Glaub email@example.com
- Director Stephanie Kwan Speaks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Patricia Lui email@example.com
- Director Elizabeth Meeks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Natalie Notaney email@example.com
- Director Robin Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director/Teacher Pamela Lim LimP@sfusd.edu
- Director/Teacher Betty Liu LiuB@sfusd.edu
- Director/Teacher Joseph Siedman SiedmanJ@sfusd.edu
If you’d like to know more about FASF, please contact any of our members listed above, or send an email to email@example.com. We welcome your questions, feedback and suggestions.
Friends of Alamo School Foundation Tax ID #: 94-3255075