Alamo Elementary School’s Annual Action event “Lights, Camera, Auction!” will be Friday, April 28th from 6:30-10:30 pm at St. Monica’s Church Hall (23rd Ave & Geary Blvd.) – one block from Alamo! Enjoy an adult only evening with Alamo staff, parents and friends! Come walk the red carpet, get your photo taken, and enjoy hors d’oeuvres, entree, dessert bar and drinks, including our event signature cocktail!
Admission: $55 pre-sale, $75 at the door
Bring family, friends and neighbors to support our children’s education!
** For information about RAFFLE TICKETS please scroll down
Can’t make it to the party, but would like to donate? Donate now
For anyone seeking a childcare option for that night, you can check out UrbanSitter. Sign up for free and use code VIPOFFER17 for a $50 credit towards your first booking, good until May 31, 2017.
AT 8:00 am on MONDAY, APRIL 17, 2017!
and closes Sunday, April 30 at 10:00pm
Come check out our auction items and get ready to bid!
You can also purchase tickets and make donations for Friends of Alamo School Foundation. Thank you for supporting Alamo and good luck!
2017 ALAMO RAFFLE!
Every year Alamo has a raffle as part of our spring fundraiser along with the auction.
The raffle kicks off Monday, April 4th! Tickets were sent home with students, Check those back packs!
Prizes: Grand Prize: $1000; 1st Prize: iPad; 2nd Prize: $250; 3rd Prize: $100 Sports Basement Gift Card; 4th Prize: $50 Standard 5&10 Ace Gift Card!
ALAMO RAFFLE FACTS:
- Raffle tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20.Turn in money and ticket stubs to your teacher by Friday starting April 7th, and receive your rewards the following Monday.
- Rewards for everyone who sells 5 tickets or more, distributed on Mondays.
- Fill out all your ticket stubs, please! Stubs turned in blank cannot be included in the drawing!
- Each week you turn in tickets also earn a special bonus reward, a different one for each week! Collect all 4!
- The drawing will be held Friday, April 28, 2017 at the Auction Party at St. Monica’s (one need not be present to win).
- The last day to turn in sold tickets is Wednesday, April 26. ** if you can get them to your teacher by 8:45am on Thursday, we’ll take them!
- More tickets are available in the Alamo office, ask Ms. Shellie.
- Paying with a check? Please make the check payable to “FASF”
2017 Raffle Rewards for Sellers:
THERE WILL BE SPECIAL REWARDS FOR OUR HIGH SELLERS STARTING AT $200 AND AT EVERY $100 INCREMENT ABOVE $200!
Auction Solicitation Infomation
The Auction Team needs volunteers to help with event planning and donation solicitation. Please email Kira Storch-Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help. (We have tasks that can be done at school, at home and at the auction location the days before the event.)
The Solicitation Team is actively looking for donations to use in our live, online and silent auctions. YOU can help by printing out the solicitation letter and donor form (links below) and dropping them off at local businesses you frequent.
Thank you for considering a donation to our annual auction fundraiser. We sincerely appreciate your support as we raise funds to pay for educational enrichment programs that benefit all 530+ students at our school. Donations can be mailed or dropped at Alamo during school hours, Monday through Friday from 8:40am to 2:40pm. If you have any questions, please email friendsofalamoauction@gmail.
SOLICITING DONATIONS AND/OR SPONSORSHIPS
- Reach out to the company you work for or businesses to whom you are a loyal customer.
- We ask merchants to donate goods, services and/or gift certificates for our auction catalog. We also accept in-kind donations, e.g. food and beverages for the event.
- Use the included letter and form when approaching businesses. (Download below or get one from the PTA Bulletin Board.)
- Don’t be shy! Many businesses rely on word-of-mouth referrals, visibility and community goodwill to help bring in customers. Donating to Alamo is a great way for them to advertise their business and support our school at the same time. It’s a win/win; they are helping us, but we are helping them, too–and it’s tax deductible!
- Carry the forms with you when you are eating out and shopping. The most successful categories from our past auctions were: wine, restaurants, travel (e.g. hotel stays or vacation rentals), sports (e.g. tickets to games or memorabilia) , summer camp and entertainment (e.g. event tickets).
- When you approach someone for support, get his/her name and business card.
- Follow up. Make it easy by calling in a friendly reminder, assisting with filling out or submitting forms, and finding out when we can pick up the donation!
Sponsorships range from $100 to $5,000 and custom sponsorships are available. Small business owner? Place your business card in the event program for $100.
Download the 2017 Alamo Auction Solicitation Letter to aid in your donation requests.
Download the 2017 Alamo Auction Donation Form.
If you have any questions:
Donations: Kira Storch-Chiu email@example.com